- At the center of our Core Values is “FAMILY” and family defines Leaders. From families, individuals, staff, board of directors, partners, and volunteers it is a close knit of individuals that form a group of partners working together through love and dedication to each other in order to allow our individuals to achieve their goals and dreams.
- People First. Leaders Industries works toward ensuring that all people have the fundamental moral, civil, and constitutional rights and opportunities to live, learn, work, play, and worship in communities of their choosing.
- Democracy. Leaders Industries is an organization of, by, and for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. Our policy decisions are made by informed voting members.
- Visionary Leadership. Leaders Industries leads by promoting its Mission and Core Values. We lead with integrity and accountability through open, honest, and timely communication. We work with individuals, organizations, and coalitions in a collaborative fashion. There is a valued partnership with volunteer and staffing leaders at all levels of the organization that provides mutual support for their respective roles.
- Community Participation. Leaders Industries works toward and believes in the Community Imperative: that all people have the fundamental moral, civil, and constitutional rights to live, learn, work, play, and worship in safe and healthy communities of their choosing.
- Diversity. Leaders Industries seeks and supports diverse leadership and membership. Our concept of diversity includes but is not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, age, socio-economic status, geographic location, sexual orientation, gender, family status, and level of disability.
- Integrity and Excellence. Leaders Industries and its members promote our Mission and Core Values with integrity and accountability. We conduct our business according to the highest ethical standards.